Call 800-594-9346 for assistance or to order by phone 8-5 Central Mon-Fri.
Some items have extended lead times. See estimated lead time in description of each product on the product add to cart pages.
$ 54.20 $ 59.95
Perfect for individual or classroom use, the glass eyepieces and power settings from 50X to 600X provide users with superior precision viewing. The built in light and rack and pinion focusing help deliver bright, clear images. Includes die-cast metal microscope, 2 glass eyepieces (10X & 20X), scalpel, spatula, stirring rod, tweezers, capped test tube, petri dish, pipette, spare bulb, 3 specimen vials, 3 prepared slides, 8 blank slides with labels, 16 slide covers, and an 18-page instruction and activity guide. Avg Ship time 1-2 days
Ms. Frizzle and her students take Young Scientists on a wild ride with the Magic School Bus as they explore the world around them with a microscope. Young Scientists learn about the history of the microscope, explore the different parts of a microscope, and discover how to use a microscope. Young Scientists make slides of water droplets, plant parts, textile fibers, all kinds of paper, crystals, and much, much more! This investigative bus-shaped kit comes with a microscope, blank slides, cover slips, tweezers, collecting vial, 20 colorful experiment cards, prepared slides of fungi and algae, and a data notebook to record observations. Seatbelts, everyone! Get ready for to investigate with Microscope Lab! Avg Ship time 1-2 days
Look, listen, and learn as wildlife warrior, Bindi Irwin, shares kid-friendly facts about nature! Take a closer look with the only talking microscope for preschoolers packed with photo-quality images and audio about the amazing, up-close world of animals, plants, everyday items and more.
• 5x magnification with focus free dual eyepieces
• Introduce children to a real scientific toy that provides visual detail and information about animals, plants, and everyday household items
• Contains 20 slides and over 100 facts and questions
Cut to the Chase
• 2 Modes: Fact Mode and Quiz Mode
• 20 Slides, each with three four-color photo-quality images, for a total of 60 images
• 2 Comfortable eyepieces—no need to close one eye!
• Easy cleanup and storage: slides fit inside microscope
• Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included)
• Multilingual audio—4 languages included! Avg Ship time 1-2 days