Call 800-594-9346 for assistance or to order by phone 8-5 Central Mon-Fri or Sat 9-1.
Here is everything you need for an exciting study of the natural world. Animal life, plant life, and the environment as a whole are all explored. First, we learn about classifying animals and what the difference is between warm-blooded and cold-blooded animals. Next, we look at cells, the building blocks of life. We will learn about the structures and functions of animal and plant cells, and single-celled versus multicellular organisms. Then on to the study of biotic and abiotic ecosystems, including producers, consumers and decomposers, and what the differences are between them. All concepts and vocabulary are presented in a way that makes it accessible to students and easier to understand. The book includes reading passages, comprehension questions, hands-on activities and overhead transparencies. 170Pages/18 Overheads Avg Ship time 1-2 days
Get a firsthand look at the amazing working world of ants with the Day 'N' Night Ant Farm. The translucent, nutrient–rich, farm gel doubles as food ants can work with while they eat, eliminating the need for food or water. Witness their amazing feats by day, then switch on the color-changing LED lights and watch as the ants work the nightshift. Custom air vents keep ants safe and ventilation flowing throughout their workspace. Includes an activity guide packed with awesome ant inspiration.
• Ant habitat with unique nutrient-rich gel that eliminates the need for feeding or watering
• Habitat features 3 magnification spots for up-close views of ants at work
• Cool color-changing LED lights with on/off switch
• Unique air vent that allows air in while keeping ants safely trapped inside
• Includes activity guide and mail-in certificate for Harvester Ants
• LED lights require 2AA batteries (not included) Avg Ship time 1-2 days