Call 800-594-9346 for assistance or to order by phone 8-5 Central Mon-Fri or Sat 9-1.
Study biotic and abiotic Ecosystems presented in a way that makes it more accessible to students and easier to understand. Discover the difference between Producers, Consumers and Decomposers. Look at evolving populations, change in Ecosystems, Food Chains and Webs. Understand what and why we classify what is Photosynthesis and how the water cycle interacts with man to microorganisms. An ecosystem is a group of things that work and live together in an environment. Our resource provides ready-to-use information and activities for remedial students using simplified language and vocabulary. Ready to use reading passages, student activities and overhead transparencies, our resource is effective for a whole-class, small group and independent work. Avg Ship time 1-2 days
Get a firsthand look at the amazing working world of ants with the Day 'N' Night Ant Farm. The translucent, nutrient–rich, farm gel doubles as food ants can work with while they eat, eliminating the need for food or water. Witness their amazing feats by day, then switch on the color-changing LED lights and watch as the ants work the nightshift. Custom air vents keep ants safe and ventilation flowing throughout their workspace. Includes an activity guide packed with awesome ant inspiration.
• Ant habitat with unique nutrient-rich gel that eliminates the need for feeding or watering
• Habitat features 3 magnification spots for up-close views of ants at work
• Cool color-changing LED lights with on/off switch
• Unique air vent that allows air in while keeping ants safely trapped inside
• Includes activity guide and mail-in certificate for Harvester Ants
• LED lights require 2AA batteries (not included) Avg Ship time 1-2 days