Call 800-594-9346 for assistance or to order by phone 8-5 Central Mon-Fri or 9-2 on Saturday. Average lead times are shown at the bottom of each product description on the product page. Read about us to learn more.
What Do We Classify? What is the difference between warm-blooded and cold-blooded animals? Students will also learn to distinguish between vertebrates and invertebrates, understand animal adaptation through a case study: The Koala and Its Adaptations. Even evolution and the fossil record making with hands-on activities including: How Important Are Thumbs? The Lake Habitat Thermometer and A Day in the Life of a Paleontologist! Our resource provides ready-to-use information and activities for remedial students using simplified language and vocabulary. Science concepts are presented in a way that makes them more accessible to students and easier to understand. Comprised of reading passages, student activities and overhead transparencies, our resource can be used effectively for whole-class, small group and independent work. Avg Ship time 1-2 days
Get a firsthand look at the amazing working world of ants with the Day 'N' Night Ant Farm. The translucent, nutrient–rich, farm gel doubles as food ants can work with while they eat, eliminating the need for food or water. Witness their amazing feats by day, then switch on the color-changing LED lights and watch as the ants work the nightshift. Custom air vents keep ants safe and ventilation flowing throughout their workspace. Includes an activity guide packed with awesome ant inspiration.
• Ant habitat with unique nutrient-rich gel that eliminates the need for feeding or watering
• Habitat features 3 magnification spots for up-close views of ants at work
• Cool color-changing LED lights with on/off switch
• Unique air vent that allows air in while keeping ants safely trapped inside
• Includes activity guide and mail-in certificate for Harvester Ants
• LED lights require 2AA batteries (not included) Avg Ship time 1-2 days
Sold Out - $ 39.70